project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

HOW TO BECOME PREMIUM MEMBER?

Premium members can download latest question papers, excellent study materials, ebooks and MCQs for Group C and give online test for different subject and lot more

HOW TO BECOME PREMIUM MEMBER?

Postby subham » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi AMIE Students,

Passing AMIE is the only way to become Bachelor in Engineering for working professionals by preparing for examinations at their leisure time and to pursue higher studies like ME/M Tech. But we cannot meet fellow AMIE student friends regularly as the case with students pursuing
BE/B Tech regular in colleges.

For the purpose of interaction among AMIE Students situated at different locations of the country/world, we have started this AMIE Student Forum and to help all AMIE Students.

We have worked very hard and collected so many Old Question Papers for Section A & B from 2005 to 2012, Excellent Study Materials made by faculties of different Engineering colleges, universities and materials uploaded by students who completed AMIE, E Books (referred books and covers the entire syllabus of AMIE Subjects), Video Tutorials and tips to study for the AMIE examinations. We will be uploading latest Question papers and study materials regularly. You can request for any Study material for upload. You can ask your queries regarding AMIE and get solutions from seniors in this AMIE Student Forum.

However we have witnessed that users are registering themselves in the site, downloading the question papers, study materials and leaving the forum, but their contribution is “NIL”. Any Student Forum works on mutual cooperation/sharing among the students.

So, to increase the interest among the students to post/upload material/question papers and help other students, we have introduced this “PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP”.

Once you become PREMIUM MEMBER (This is a Life time membership), you can do the following

1. Appear for Online AMIE Practice Examinations

2. Download Latest Old Question Papers

3. Download Excellent Study Materials

4. Download Special E Books

5. Download/View Video Tutorials (For Section B Subjects also)

To get the benefit of above facilities you have to become PREMIUM MEMBER

How to become PREMIUM MEMBER?

1. User has to complete 15 posts in this AMIE Student Forum.

(a) Each post should be informative about AMIE/or ask query about any doubt regarding AMIE.
(b) Post should be More than Three lines.
(c) At least 3 of your 15 posts should contain some old question paper/study material.
(d) Post may contain your experiences, study tips.
(e) Do not post same posts again and do not upload the material that already we have.

Once you complete 15 posts, send a private message to admin with a request to consider for PREMIUM MEMBER. That’s it, it’s very simple.

For the users who cannot wait to complete 15 Posts for any reason and wants to become PREMIUM MEMBER immediately & download latest old question papers, excellent study materials of Section A & B , we have arranged for alternate option to become PREMIUM MEMBER.

2. Make a small donation of 5$ (Less than Rs 250/-) (Its very less for what you will get here)
We are not charging for study materials or we can not guarantee for quality of study materials.
This is for the effort of making, collecting and arranging all these materials at one place to help AMIE Students
To know the details on how to donate or account details for depositing donation amount, please send email at nbcafe.ks@gmail.com or admin@nbcafe.in
,For online Donation click on
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HOW TO BECOME PREMIUM MEMBER?

Postby Engelec3 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:23 pm

HI FRIENDS ME ASHISH RASTOGI HERE TO GIVE U SOME STUDY TIPS AND WANT TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE TO COMPLETE AMIE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE..
FIRST OF ALL EVERY TIME YOUR MORAL SHOULD BE AT PEAK LEVEL. THEN ONLY U CAN COMPLETE THIS TOUGH TASK.
ANOTHER THING IS THAT U SHOULD PREPARE FOR MAX PAPER AT A TIME..... IT WILL MAKE U HARD WORKER AND MAKE U BUSY........
EACH SESSION PLEASE FILL UP FORM.... IT WILL INSPIRE U TO MORE STUDY..
MAKE A GROUP OF FRIENDS AND DO DISCUSSION ABOUT TODAYS TECHNICAL FIELDS IT WILL INCREASE UR KNOWLEDGE..
Engelec3

Postby sapana3 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:46 am

sapana3

Postby sapana3 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:52 am

[youtube][/youtube]
sapana3 wrote:123

[code][/code]
sapana3

Postby kiran025 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:07 pm

I am trying 2 become a Pre.Member,but at last procedure it is not possible to pay the amount.

Please resolve.
kiran025

Postby spdura » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 pm

hi all,

i am very much happy that i had completed my section A , :lol:
now i am planning to do the Section B in Electrical engineering,

now i am the member of AMIE NB CAFE , i want to post my views ,please guide me to became a PREMIUM MEMBER.

regards
sridhar
spdura

Postby Kdanish86 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 pm

If you want to become premium member then you have to pay 250 rs as hard work of getting these paper which is already uploaded by amie student.this is the process of earning money.thanks
Kdanish86

Postby subham » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Kdanish86 wrote:If you want to become premium member then you have to pay 250 rs as hard work of getting these paper which is already uploaded by amie student.this is the process of earning money.thanks

No danish, my dear friend you are not right you may representative/support other forum but it is not right that only pay 250 and got premium membership. The No of material and old question paper we have i think no other forum in web have.And for you and alls it is to inform you that 80% of our premium member become premium member by their effort and attachment of our forum to contribute there study material for helping all amie student.So i think you have no wright to insult them.And for our case we are introduce this premium member ship because no one post any thing just come download and go like you it is your first post and you write your long comment rather uploading study material/question paper. Please love that forum we are create this because of you people only for helping all amie student because i also did amie and my time i did not get any support which you getting now.So our Aim is only create a ideal forum and create a platform of all amie student. Hope you understand.
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby RAVIGARU » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Kdanish86 wrote:If you want to become premium member then you have to pay 250 rs as hard work of getting these paper which is already uploaded by amie student.this is the process of earning money.thanks

amiestudent collected all the papers uploaded by users and kept for supermembers only, that is actually fruad
question papers are not the property of amiestudent nor the papers were manufactured in his home factory

anybody can scan and upload

so dont be in that thinking that amiestudent is the only person in the WORLD who has papers

MR DANISH TELL ME IF U NEED ANY PAPERS

THANKS
RAVIGARU
Adviser
Adviser

material_Science-W05 Question paper

Postby rsathishkumar.r » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi friends,

I got Material Science Question paper for the Winter 2005. Please find the attachment.

Thank you,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.Please Register yourself to Download for register click on REGISTER
rsathishkumar.r

Next

Return to LIST OF SECTION A & B QUESTION PAPERS/STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS