Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b
study notes
Probable date of publishing AMIE winter 2017 result

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Books Recommendation for Computer Science and Engineering

Download excellent quality study note and ebooks of amie section b on Electronics and computer science Engineering in pdf,ppt,doc format

Books Recommendation for Computer Science and Engineering

Postby visualcpp » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:01 pm

I have given the book recommendation by having following points in mind.
1. After observing the syllabus
2. After seeing the previous year question paper(s).
3. By assuming that no one single book is enough to learn a subject well and deep.
4. From my experience in these subjects I had studied for my BCA/MCA/M.Phil and UGC-SLET examinations

Please go through the list, read the remarks and facts I have shared. Decide depending upon your thirst for studying those subjects and more importantly to your budget.

As AMIE questions are mostly based on critical thinking in nature (You cannot vomit by memorising all the facts about a subject into examinations. You need to study, learn, digest and apply them in your answers), I have prepared this exhaustive list.
(Please don't curse me for the huge list of books I have mentioned. Better choose them on observing the contents, comparing with the syllabus from a book shop, and more importantly follow your intuition before buying!)

All the very best
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.Please Register yourself to Download for register click on REGISTER
visualcpp

Return to computer science Engineering