project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Do not waste your time start preparation for exam

Welcome to AMIE NBCAFE STUDENT FORUM. It is the platform of all AMIE Students.

Do not waste your time start preparation for exam

Postby Amrita » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi all of my friend Do not waste your time start preparation for Amie exam because of my practical experience i saw the general tendency to every one that they thought enough time in hand relaxing some days then after i will start . But only Relaxing continue studying far way from you. Before one month of exam you suddenly wake-up and think it is impossible to complete four subject in one month so sleeping. It is heard to hear but it is fact . So friend wake up early to take good sleep during whole semester .
Now question is How to start Amie preparation ?

I read Mr Subham post How to start Amie preparation ? he write good notes go through that http://amie.nbcafe.in/phpbb/how-to-start-amie-preparation--t927.html it will help.

And Finally again i say Do not waste your time start preparation for Amie exam
Amrita
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Regarding Concession of section A. Paper.

Postby Amitz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:13 pm

i works in air force as a technician.i joined amie as a technician member in 2012.i want to know about how can i take concession in section A. Paper. i want to updation of technician to senior technician.
Amitz

Re: Regarding Concession of section A. Paper.

Postby Amrita » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:54 am

Amitz wrote:i works in air force as a technician.i joined amie as a technician member in 2012.i want to know about how can i take concession in section A. Paper. i want to updation of technician to senior technician.

Are you complete diploma engineering? If yes please reregister for sr technocian.
Amrita
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Do not waste your time start preparation for Amie winter

Postby srireddy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Thanks Good Info.

One query.

i'm planning to start study.

but i have giveen my section-A exams sum-13

i can appear for win-13 exams right?

please ans my qus.
srireddy

Postby Amrita » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:48 pm

srireddy wrote:Thanks Good Info.

One query.

i'm planning to start study.

but i have giveen my section-A exams sum-13

i can appear for win-13 exams right?

please ans my qus.

Yes why not ??
if you give 2 subject in Section a then you can start preparation for rest 2 subject ( if you diploma student )
if you give 4 subject at once and confidence enough to pass all then you can start preparation for sec b or you have to wait for result.
Amrita
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Postby srireddy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 pm

yes i have done diploma in mechanical engineering,

and i have given Section-A all 4 Sub.

yes I'm confident about my results.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I will start studying from today for Section-B.
srireddy

Postby GautamAMIE » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:17 pm

hi, my name is Gautam I am new to AMIE I got the admission as a Technician in May 2013, I received my study notes (FDM,computer&informatics,materialscience,society&environment) with the rules, syllabi, exam registration forms and envelopes but I haven't still got my ID I would like to appear for the winter 2013 exams can I register without an ID?
If I don't receive or my ID has gone return how and when should I notify IEI?

Also should the centre of examination once specified be changed if yes then how? I've not yet started working I don't know where I'll get a job.

Please try to answer my Question, Thanks in advance.
GautamAMIE

Postby subham » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:34 am

GautamAMIE wrote:hi, my name is Gautam I am new to AMIE I got the admission as a Technician in May 2013, I received my study notes (FDM,computer&informatics,materialscience,society&environment) with the rules, syllabi, exam registration forms and envelopes but I haven't still got my ID I would like to appear for the winter 2013 exams can I register without an ID?

Also should the centre of examination once specified be changed if yes then how? I've not yet started working I don't know where I'll get a job.

In my opinion yes you can i give you two link go through that i think it will help you lot ............

First you go through

http://www.amie.nbcafe.in/phpbb/amie-id-card-not-received-what-to-do--t2149.html

and after that

http://www.amie.nbcafe.in/phpbb/id-card-not-receive-t2034.html
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GautamAMIE » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:43 pm

subham wrote:
GautamAMIE wrote:hi, my name is Gautam I am new to AMIE I got the admission as a Technician in May 2013, I received my study notes (FDM,computer&informatics,materialscience,society&environment) with the rules, syllabi, exam registration forms and envelopes but I haven't still got my ID I would like to appear for the winter 2013 exams can I register without an ID?

In my opinion yes you can i give you two link go through that i think it will help you lot ............

First you go through

http://www.amie.nbcafe.in/phpbb/amie-id-card-not-received-what-to-do--t2149.html

and after that

http://www.amie.nbcafe.in/phpbb/id-card-not-receive-t2034.html

thankyou for the reply should I attach the proforma of undertaking with Exam registration form? and I also checked the Non-delivery of Id card and my name was not there.
GautamAMIE

Postby GautamAMIE » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Amrita wrote:Hi all of my friend Do not waste your time start preparation for Amie winter 13 because of my practical experience i saw the general tendency to every one that they thought enough time in hand relaxing some days then after i will start . But only Relaxing continue studying far way from you. Before one month of exam you suddenly wake-up and think it is impossible to complete four subject in one month so sleeping. It is heard to hear but it is fact . So friend wake up early to take good sleep during whole semester .
Now question is How to start Amie preparation ?

I read Mr Subham post How to start Amie preparation ? he write good notes go through that http://amie.nbcafe.in/phpbb/how-to-start-amie-preparation--t927.html it will help.

And Finally again i say Do not waste your time start preparation for Amie winter 13

hello!
can you suggest good textbooks and reference books for Section A subjects I've got study materials for FDM, Material Science and Engineering,Computer and Informatics ,Society and Environment ?
Which of these subjects should I pay special attention to? Do I require tuition for any subjects?
Is there any special tips for writing the exams any special techniques for writing the paper or it is the same like other examinations?
GautamAMIE

Next

Return to AMIE NBCAFE