Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b
study notes
Probable date of publishing AMIE winter 2017 result
AMIE examination schedule summer 2018

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Is there any Grace System

Welcome to AMIE NBCAFE STUDENT FORUM. It is the platform of all AMIE Students.

Is there any Grace System

Postby mjawalgikar » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:28 am

Dear Friends,

I have appeared in Winter 2013 for Material Science (Diploma Scheme AD302) and as per my calculation I will be getting 42-47 marks in material science. As my rest subjects are cleared and I had C grade (All 3) in those subjects.

My question is can I get the grace in Material Science for this attempt? Is there any grace system in Section A?

I have read some details on IEINDIA website that if candidate have only one subject to clear and if it is last attempt of the candidate then grace will be provided. [b]But what is last attempt means? is it 6th year last attempt or what?[/b]

Can anyone guide me on this

Best Regards
Mandar Jawalgikar
E-Mail-- mjawalgikar@gmail.com
mjawalgikar

Re: Is there any Grace System

Postby subham » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:41 pm

In your case it totally depend on the copy checker moods if he feel then he may give grace number but officially you will get only grace marks if you get B grade in any one of above three where you got C. Last attempt means exact your case not the 6th year last attempt.

Hope i may clear you if you steel have doubt ask again ?????????
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mjawalgikar » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks Shubham,

I am little bit clear on last attempt but i have not seen any official of Grace system which you explained on at least one subject should have B grade. IF you have any link for the official grace system please forward the link.

Mandar

subham wrote:In your case it totally depend on the copy checker moods if he feel then he may give grace number but officially you will get only grace marks if you get B grade in any one of above three where you got C. Last attempt means exact your case not the 6th year last attempt.

Hope i may clear you if you steel have doubt ask again ?????????
mjawalgikar

Postby subham » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:36 pm

For clear your doubt you should check this link

1> Is D Grade is Pass Mark in amie ?

2> And download the rules from ieindia official sites from this link http://www.ieindia.org/ACInstruct.aspx. It can be download by clicking rules describe in bellow image and find your result of confusion.

ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mjawalgikar » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:16 am

Thanks Shubham,

It is very much clear now.

It means I have to re appear to Material Science in Summer 14. any way lets see when result comes out. I wish some miracle should happen.

Mandar

subham wrote:For clear your doubt you should check this link

1> Is D Grade is Pass Mark in amie ?

2> And download the rules from ieindia official sites from this link http://www.ieindia.org/ACInstruct.aspx. It can be download by clicking rules describe in bellow image and find your result of confusion.

mjawalgikar

Return to AMIE NBCAFE