project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

[Updated on 08/03/18] AMIE Recognition as per AICTE/UGC/MHRD

Welcome to AMIE NBCAFE STUDENT FORUM. It is the platform of all AMIE Students.

[Updated on 08/03/18] AMIE Recognition as per AICTE/UGC/MHRD

Postby subham » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Hi friend as per last Supreme Court order against AICTE that Supreme Court dissolve AICTE as an only advisory body for technical courses. All power of recognition, affiliation and renewal of course affiliation is on hand of UGC. So technical courses are not under shadow of AICTE now.

Now with reference to this order where the recognition of AMIE stands? if we look on the order copy of MHRD where they withdraw the recognition from AMIE. MHRD mansion at point (iii) that after 31.05.2013, based on the review by the regulator I,e Aicte, a decision on continuation of the certification of equivalence of degree/ diploma shall be taken by statutory regulator. This order was given on 06/12/2012.

As per the Supreme Court in its judgment of April 25, 2013, has ruled that colleges affiliated to a university do not come under the purview of the definition of technical institution as defined under Section 2 (h) of the AICTE Act, 1987. So after this order all come under hand of UGC.

Now look on role of UGC on AMIE. UGC already given equivalence of B-tech degree on order dated 22 September 1978. In the order the mansion after completion of Section A and Section B of AMIE students are eligible for getting admission in ME/M tech. The sanction later is attach bellow for your reference.

Now you people decide where we stand for? Now can we say AMIE is approved Course equivalent to BE/B Tech? Is any reason to worry for our recognition? Please reply your opinion to share this topic in front of all who criticize AMIE as compared with B Tech.

Update news of AMIE Recognition as per AICTE/UGC/MHRD till 2018

Lots of time i face this question in social media that is AMIE approved by AICTE ? are we get any value after completing AMIE ? is AMIE valid now ? I know everyone has doubt on their mind after notification published by AICTE. Here i upload this original notification.

What does it mean?
It means candidates enrolled before 31.05.2013 are AICTE approved now. Post 31.05.2013 it's still pending. It does not mean post 31.05.2013 candidate are not valid. Till now it is under Delhi high court. It is a notification published by AICTE not by Delhi high court. Who knows in future AICTE may remain functional or not? Because all ready discussion started that all general and as well as technical university come under UGC.
Now i attach the mail reply the point of view of IEIndia.

She clearly mention that AMIE is not a correspondence course it is a full time course for working professionals . So it will not come under AICTE.
Rest of decision you have to take or wait for the final verdict of court.
If you ask my opinion? Then i tell if you are a regular student and have opportunity to join regular course then join any regular btech course. But it is not truth for all. Because it is not possible for working professionals. So in my opinion It is far better than siting at home. keep visiting the post for latest update regarding AMIE approval.
Please reply your comment. Because your comment may help others.

Update news of AMIE Recognition as per AICTE/UGC/MHRD till 08/03/2018Image

Hi friends we know you people are waiting for the final verdict of Delhi high court. As we know that last hearing date was 08-March-2018. So lots of you Waiting for the outcome of Delhi high court result. I checked the delhi high court website (source link http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/dhc_case_status_list_new.asp?ayear=&pyear=2013&SNo=2&SRecNo=29928&dno=&dyear=&ctype=&cno=&cyear=&party=&adv=. I found status is pending. So we have to wait again some of day to get clear Idea.

Keep visiting our website for further update.

Others tags of this post....

is AMIE approved by AICTE?
is amie approved by aicte?
amie is valid or not?
update news on AMIE approval by AICTE
letest news on AMIE approval by AICte
amie aicte
latest amie aicte recognised issue
latest update on amie recognition issue
amie recognition
delhi high court result of ieindia
iei case in delhi high court
institution of engineers court case
amie court decision
amie court decision
wp(c) no. 3790/2013 and cm appl. 7079/2013
current status in respect of wp c no 3790 2013
wp c 945 2013
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AMIE Recognition as per AICTE/UGC/MHRD

Postby abhijit » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:50 pm

hi subham,
thanks for sharing your research and thought in recognition of AMIE. IN my opinion before the change of govt in delhi nothing
to be happen. so dont worry guys, and lets hope for the best.
"Don't expect things to happen
Struggle & make them happen"

Thanks & Regards
Abhijit
abhijit
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Postby kamal » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14 am

Hi shubham

The sanction letter you have attached herewith, is not clear. Can you scan it again?
kamal

Postby Sukhadevsk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:36 am

Dear Friends
Please check attached file herewith

Regards
Sukhadev SK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.Please Register yourself to Download for register click on REGISTER
Sukhadevsk

Postby Ajaykumar111 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:55 pm

hi friends as we all know that the issue of AMIE recognition is in court and next hearing is on 31/07/2014.
So its time to cross your fingers and pray from god in favour of us.
Ajaykumar111

Postby sunil bishnoi » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:57 pm

dont worry god is with us
sunil bishnoi

Postby lic_ibrahim » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:14 pm

What is the status of AMIE Recognition today (03-Nov-14)
Any news??? :geek: :geek: :geek:
lic_ibrahim

Postby subham » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Again it extended next date of court case is 19 dec 2014 after court gives last decision date. 19 December may vital decision will come. hope for best.
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby vksumanth » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:11 pm

subham wrote:Again it extended next date of court case is 19 dec 2014 after court gives last decision date. 19 December may vital decision will come. hope for best.

:cry:
vksumanth

Postby aniruddha_2k4 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:02 am

next date is 24/2/2015..
aniruddha_2k4

Next

Return to AMIE NBCAFE