project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

[Updated on 08/03/18] AMIE Recognition as per AICTE/UGC/MHRD

Welcome to AMIE NBCAFE STUDENT FORUM. It is the platform of all AMIE Students.

Re: AMIE Recognition as per AICTE/UGC/MHRD

Postby anandchande » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Hallo,

Good evening!

Somebody have the Final Decision copy of Court on this issue.
anandchande

Postby anandchande » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Hallo,

Good evening!

Finally somebody have Final Court Decision copy on this copy.
anandchande

Postby subham » Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm

AICTE Recognition update: Professional Societies submission with AICTE has been strong so far.They have been found to be satisfying all requirements for accreditation as BE Degree in Engineering.All Institutions submission has been noted to have been using AICTE Approved Engineering colleges laboratories.There is strong likelihood of AICTE recognition for AMIE,IETE,AeSI,IME(I),ICE(I) in upcoming notification after executive committee meeting of AICTE.So far no shortcoming or discrepancy has been noted and everything seems to be in order.
Past Graduates or Old Graduates of such Institutes will also be covered under AICTE Approval .New Graduates will have separate AICTE Approval .This should include all transition period candidates who studied during period of withdrawal of recognition.It is likely to be pre 2010 and post 2010 accreditation notification from AICTE after executive council meeting.
All the very best and good luck !
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dpknbcafeid » Wed May 24, 2017 1:11 am

What is the status now in 2017 and what are the scope for Diploma Holders ?
dpknbcafeid

Re: [Updated on 08/03/18] AMIE Recognition as per AICTE/UGC/

Postby subham » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:49 am

Hi friends we know you people are waiting for the final verdict of Delhi high court. As we know that last hearing date was 08-March-2018. So lots of you Waiting for the outcome of Delhi high court result. I checked the delhi high court website (source link http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/dhc_case_status_list_new.asp?ayear=&pyear=2013&SNo=2&SRecNo=29928&dno=&dyear=&ctype=&cno=&cyear=&party=&adv=. I found status is pending. So we have to wait again some of day to get clear Idea.

Keep visiting our website for further update.

tag:
delhi high court result of ieindia
iei case in delhi high court
institution of engineers court case
amie court decision
amie court decision
wp(c) no. 3790/2013 and cm appl. 7079/2013
current status in respect of wp c no 3790 2013
wp c 945 2013
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Updated on 08/03/18] AMIE Recognition as per AICTE/UGC/

Postby pank0124 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Sir,
I am enrolled from 2006 in AMIE as a ST member. In between I have re-registered in 2012 with the same ST number. In 2018 the 6 years period passed & now I have to again re-register for section-A. As as per AICTE recognition, for the students enrolled with AMIE upto 31.5.2013 are valid for all purpose. Sir I have two questions to clear from your side that---
1) Sir,now, If I pass AMIE completely after two times re-registration, my degree is valid or not as per AICTE?.

2)Whether by re-registration my candidature will be changed from 2006 to 2018 or it will remain same( means a candidate of 2006 registered)?.
Please help me in this regard , I am very much confused to continue or discontinue the AMIE.
With kind regards..
pank0124

Previous

Return to AMIE NBCAFE