project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

AICTE Aproved IEIndia (AMIE) as a Statutory Council in India

Welcome to AMIE NBCAFE STUDENT FORUM. It is the platform of all AMIE Students.

IEIndia try for NVEQF frame work recognition with AICTE

Postby shubhayu » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Computer society of India (NIELIT) A,B,C Level program applied for NVEQF frame work recognition with AICTE in June 2013, & why IEI,IETE,ICE didn't follow same?

Please IEI think about us what you people say . please reply........ Make a sound today for better future.
shubhayu

Re: AICTE Aproved IEIndia (AMIE) as a Statutory Council in I

Postby salonisss » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello Fellow Students,

A good news for all of us..
http://hindtoday.com/Blogs/ViewBlogsV2. ... Code=WORLD
Please click on the above mentioned website for details of recognition of AMIE by Government of India

dramavat wrote:There is not any matter of AICTE for AMIE. Because MHRD has approved IEI's AMIE Section - A & B completed course as equivalent to any other regular B.E. / B.Tech. course offered by any other formal Institutes / Universities.

AMIE is also same eligible for applying to pursue M.E. / M.Tech. like others and also can apply for Central Government jobs.
Some Private company does not accept AMIE is true, but real thing is that AMIE'IAN is more talented then regular B.E. / B.Tech. student because they have only theoretical knowledge and one more thing they are not Professional Engineers, but an AMIE'IAN can be a Professional Engineer and use P.Eng. form with his / her name.
salonisss

Postby subham » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi I Update the last information status at http://www.amie.nbcafe.in/phpbb/amie-aicte-approval-update-news-t2230.html Click and see
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kseetharamaraju » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 pm

hi this is raju.

according to my Knowledge about AMIE i know that US treat's only Machinacial AMIE as the degreee Equivalent to its Bleacher Degree...(up to i know )

and now u said that AICTE has Approved IEIndia (AMIE) then will US Approves other Degree's in AMIE like Computer Science,Electrical and Communication....Etc as they are Equivalent to there Bleacher Degree...

this what i want to know because i would like to join AMIE and would like to Study MS in USA....so if i study AMIE Computer Science can i apply for GRE to Study MS in USA...!

Please reply. Thanks in Advance...!
kseetharamaraju

Postby Banibrata » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi all,
MHRD is misguiding govt. departments regarding the clarification sought.......please read the order attached..........friends I am a JE in CPWD and pursuing sec-b, but my department(CPWD) will not accept AMIE right now....................however we will not get promotion above the post of Assistant Engineer......................friends who will fight with Department or in court ??????? every one is busy in day to day life.............The summery is that WE ARE ULTIMATE SUFFERER......If you want to be a graduate engineer then u have to resign from service then attain JEE then if u qualified go through 4 yrs BTech course..............is this any solution??????????????????

IF ANYBODY CAN GIVE SOME LIGHT.......I WILL BE OBLIGED................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.Please Register yourself to Download for register click on REGISTER
Banibrata

Postby sunil bishnoi » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:09 pm

thanks for this information
sunil bishnoi

Previous

Return to AMIE NBCAFE