project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Registration done but no Confirmation received

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Registration done but no Confirmation received

Postby Pabitra Gorai » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Respected Sir/Madam
I am Pabitra Gorai. I have sent the registration form (Application Form No: 003818)for the Section A diploma in Civil engineering (Senior Technician) on 15/1/2013 from Jalpaiguri. But I have not received any confirmation message from the AMIE concern.I have called them several times . They have told me to search in the new confirmation list but no result was found regarding my name.
It is my humble request to your authority to provide me with the necessary steps regarding my problem.
(This forum was referred by Baisampayan Das )
Thanking you
Pabitra Gorai
Pabitra Gorai

Re: Registration done but no Confirmation received

Postby subham » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Pabitra Gorai wrote:Respected Sir/Madam
I am Pabitra Gorai. I have sent the registration form (Application Form No: 003818)for the Section A diploma in Civil engineering (Senior Technician) on 15/1/2013 from Jalpaiguri. But I have not received any confirmation message from the AMIE concern.I have called them several times . They have told me to search in the new confirmation list but no result was found regarding my name.
It is my humble request to your authority to provide me with the necessary steps regarding my problem.
(This forum was referred by Baisampayan Das )
Thanking you
Pabitra Gorai

hi pabitra please let me know are you send dd along with application ? If yes please check dd get clear or not ?
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION