AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b
study notes

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Amie Aicte approval update news

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Re: Amie Aicte approval update news

Postby kamal » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:30 am

waiting for the judgement results, guys.. :| :|

Please update as early as possible...
kamal

Postby subham » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:59 pm

We all are waiting ...........
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kamal » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Did we get to know anything??
Shubham, Talk to bishnujee... if possible
kamal

Postby arclivin » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Nothing will happen case will go on go on......India is the only country where good things don't happen easily. The only easy way bribe them because already too much engineering colleges without students in India. They want to fill up their seats and already bribed authorities too much.I don't think anything will happen and case will go on go on go on.......

arclivin

Postby kamal » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:15 am

Hey Shubham...

Did you get any information on AMIE judgement??
If yes, please share...

Thanks & Regards
kamal

Postby lic_ibrahim » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:50 pm

http://www.iete.org/statusRecogn.htm

Status of Recognition of IETE Courses by MHRD

Present Status

The case of writ petition filed by IETE against MHRD for recognition of our courses came up before joint registrar in Hon'ble High Court of Delhi for completion of proceedings on 24 Feb 2015. The next date for completing the proceedings before the Joint Registrar is 27 Apr 2015.

I guess this would applicable for AMIE too….
lic_ibrahim

Postby arclivin » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Since AMIE recognition issues is not yet solved, what will be faith of the students who are doing amie in the current period. Aeronautical society of india due to current situations is asking students to sign an undertaking to play in a safer side if they couldn't get recognition,I'm not sure if ie india is doing same or not.In such a situation how ie india is conducting exams,taking admissions don't know on what basis.
This issue if going on court very difficult to get resolved since its an academic matter and takes too much time may be years......years (already for several cases all of you must already have seen).Actually every body should think of the root cause behind the De recognition of amie exams they say dissolving of mhrd.These matters if taken out of court ,IE take real initiative have discussion with mhrd,ugc,aicte upgrade curicullam if needed and solve matter.
(Think IE india is established by British govt before independence and oldest body before all institutions came,may be all made syllabuses viewing amie syllabus.So questioning it's credibility and recognition is like questioning engineering education quality in India, I think there is some people with bad intentions behind all these issues of suddenly losing recognition )
If not acted against this wisely every body will be fooled.
arclivin

Postby subham » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:03 pm

No one will be fool, IeIndia was formed before Indian independence. Now we are victim by some political issue or you may say decision. But i am sure all are overcome only time is needed. Because I know how tough it is to complete. Even b-tech engineer are not take more than 50% of pressure to complete their degree. i am confident since the first they of withdrawing recognition of mhrd that it will revert back very recent future.
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rahul_AMIE » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 am

Hi Friends,

I have been marking mails to the PMO on this issue on reglar intervals yet to receive revert from there. However i am hopeful that the same will be done once His Honourable sir finds time for the same.
I would request you all too to go ahead and register yourself through the below mentioned link and mark mail to our respectable PM and highlight our concerns and future apathy state from the so called Government bodies to our cause.
One request to you all please be clear and consise on what you write to sir because very limited characters are there so the message should be useful and brief.

http://pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-honble-pm/

Thanks to all who are trying thier best on this issue.

Regards
Rahul
Rahul_AMIE

Postby subham » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:44 am

Very good step rahul carry on. Please every one should jump for that.
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION