Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 304
AMIE Section A Video tutorial on FDM AD-301
EXAM FOR SECTION A
C AND C++ PROGRAMMING TUTORIAL GUIDE
project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Help Please Recommend AMIE Section A Books

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Help Please Recommend AMIE Section A Books

Postby fireblade » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello all

This is Sayed From Dubai.I am currently working working here as a project Engineer in a company.
I had recently applied for AMIE Registration and have got enrolled sucessfully and I have filled the Winter - 13 exam form as well so hopefully i would
be appearing for the exams thanks to you people for explaining all the things in the site and your blog.

As I am a newbie to AMIE I require your help in selecting the best books for exams preparation.I haven't recieved any study material from IEI yet.I was browsing through your site and other resources online saw many ebooks and I am currently confused as to which books to choose for studying.As I am working as well I don't get much time Please if you could guide me with the names of the books for all the subjects for Section A Diploma Stream which I should download and are as per the IEI Syllabus.

I am also looking to buy Jain brother's solved papers how are they for preparations ? Any personal experience ? or if you people have it can you upload them if possible.

Any suggestions welcome

Please reply soon.Thanks

Regards
fireblade

Re: Help Please Recommend AMIE Section A Books

Postby Vijay Hudda » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:48 pm

same here my frnd...

I have also recommend 4 help but not found satisfaction...
Vijay Hudda

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION