AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b
study notes

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

PLS HELP! SENDING EXAM FORM & PAYMENT

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

PLS HELP! SENDING EXAM FORM & PAYMENT

Postby greenbug » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi friends,
I m new to AMIE Exam. Recently I m preparing for Winter Exam 2013. I fill up the exam form and also made the Demand Draft of Rs. 2000 from Bank of Baroda. Now my question is...
is it mandatory to send the form along with the demand draft through Speed Post or I have to go to the IEI Headquarter and submitting the form manually? also, If I have to go to the IEI Headquarter then can I made this payment in Cash?
Also, I have another quarries.... that a 'Banker's Cheque' are same as 'Demand Draft' ? Cause I made Banker's Cheque (Rs. 2000) instead of DD.
Please Help me in this....
Thanks in Advance....
Mr. No One
greenbug

Re: PLS HELP! SENDING EXAM FORM & PAYMENT

Postby fireblade » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Yes dude it Is mandatory to send the exam form along with the draft without that how will they register you for the exam and regarding visiting the IEI HQ and submitting the form personally, well it depends on you if you are staying nearby the HQ you can visit and submit the form and avoid the postal/courier charges.

Regarding cash payment I think its accepted but you better confirm from them before visiting, but since you have already made a draft why not submit the same.The draft would be useless for you if you don't submit it and you would have to cancel it which would incur more charges.So decide for yourself.

And yes Banker's cheque and Demand Draft are same.
fireblade

Postby greenbug » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Hey fireblade,
thnks a lot man ...!
ur valuable info is really helpful for me...
now I decided to go to the IEI HQ and submit the form personally as I m from Kolkata , so I think its more better than sending the form by post.
Mr. No One
greenbug

Postby kamal » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:32 am

Hi...
I want to give exam of only three subjects this winter.. still i have to pay2000 rupees??
kamal

Postby subham » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:16 pm

kamal wrote:Hi...
I want to give exam of only three subjects this winter.. still i have to pay2000 rupees??

yes you have to pay Rs 2000 it does not mater you seat for 1 or 4 subject
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kamal » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks Shubham..
i have sent the demand draft today by speed courier..i hope it reaches on time.. Will they accept the dd if it reaches one day late?
kamal

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION