AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b
study notes

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Important information for all who may clear sec A this time

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Important information for all who may clear sec A this time

Postby subham » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi all of you AMIE winter 2013 was over now depending upon the exam I want share important information for all who may hope to clear sec A this time. Those information is completely based on my personal experience. In coming semester all who may hope to clear sec A this time, are very crucial time during their AMIE life. Because all of you have to be resister again for section B. And generally result will publish mid of March and you get grade card and section B registration form on first week of April. So you may understand easily that time will be factor for those who may hope to clear sec A this time for get preparation for section B. So I request all of you please do your homework before the result publishes. Now question is what should you do?

1> In section B registration form you have to select the engineering department and also declare the optional 3 subjects form any group. There have three groups from where you can select the optional subject. For download the subject structure and syllabus click here.
Now the major thing please choose the three optional subjects carefully which is easy to you. Because after registration, to change the optional subject is cost you RS 3000 and lots of work.

2> Earlier I mansion this semester you will face sort of time so do not waste your time start your preparation for section B. Now if you start preparation now then question is which subject you select for upcoming semester?
From my personal experience attain for all four subjects not for one or two but select all easy subject and subject related to each other. I am electronics background so I can say
EC 405 Micro-processors and Micro-controllers
EC 406 Electronic Circuits
EC 421 Digital Hardware Design
EC 422 Pulse and Digital Circuits

Those subjects are related to each other If you take preparation on complete Digital Electronics you will gate at list pass marks to all subject.

3> Now another thing you should look after that exam schedule if any paper is in fallen in same day like EC 405 Micro-processors and Micro-controllers and EC 406 Electronic Circuits are in same day for noon and afternoon so better you left out one subject for next same and select other easy subject like Engineering Management. So best selection of your subject will be

EC 406 Electronic Circuits
EC 421 Digital Hardware Design
EC 422 Pulse and Digital Circuits
IC 402 Engineering Management

Hope it will help you and please reply if you feel it is helpful.

ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Important information for all who may clear sec A this t

Postby surihcl07 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 am

Thank you, it really help us to plan properly.
surihcl07

Postby priyanka.sh » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:58 pm

thank you sir . it is very helpful but i have one querry that after appearing in sec B , am i eligible for GATE?
priyanka.sh

Postby subham » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:31 pm

priyanka.sh wrote:thank you sir . it is very helpful but i have one querry that after appearing in sec B , am i eligible for GATE?

yes after clear Section A you can seat for GATE exam
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ABHAY PRAKASH » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks, it is helpful for us.
ABHAY PRAKASH

Postby nirz4all » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Thanx bro

You have provided very nice guidence to us
Keep providing and guiding us for future use..

Thanks
Nirav
nirz4all

Postby khukan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:31 am

thanx sir....
this kind topic helps us very much...actually I appeard for the first time in last winet exam. I attempted all the four subs of sec a. but I have a little bit lack of confidence about my passinf of comp and info... then now what to do..plz sugest.
khukan

Postby nizaramie » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:37 pm

what about EC 403?
nizaramie

Postby nizaramie » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Any of u pls send me to alqzarpi@gmail.com,nizar.ibrahim@huawei.com. communication q paper of latest summer2014,winter 2013.will be grateful .thanks
nizaramie

Postby nizaramie » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Dear All,

on einfo from you all.If i passed section A in summer 2014.shall i get chance to attend exam on winter 2014.whats have to do .pls reply,thanks
nizaramie

Next

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION