1FATP8UH3K5159596 Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L
previous year Question Paper OF COMPUTER NETWORKS WINTER 10
e-book of material science and engineering by kakani
Project Report
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 304
AMIE Section A Video tutorial on FDM AD-301
EXAM FOR SECTION A
C AND C++ PROGRAMMING TUTORIAL GUIDE

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Regarding Change of Postal Address

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Regarding Change of Postal Address

Postby snivas1008 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi dear Friends..

My Name is Shreenivas. I have got transferred to another place.. now i am planning to appear for Summer 2014 Section A (Diploma Stream ) exams..i want to change my address to my present place as i am not residing in my old address in that another city.. so shall i apply now only for change of address? for change of address we need to send the original id card along with the form to IEI? so what should i do? whether to apply for change of address is now is good idea? or after Summer 2014 exams i should apply? please guide me.i am in confusion ..

Regards.

Shreenivas Yenni
Junior Engineer(elec)
110KV MUSS, KPTCL, Gangavathi.
snivas1008

Re: Regarding Change of Postal Address

Postby abhijit » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:32 am

Dear Shreenivas
i have a suggestion for you. do not change your address now. you can change your address after summer ' 14 exam. because if you apply for your address change now then you have to send your old i card to iei. and you or we dont know when the new i card will come. and without i card you cant give your exam. better first give your exam from your nearest centre from your present address and then after exam within 7 days you send the details for your address change.
"Don't expect things to happen
Struggle & make them happen"

Thanks & Regards
Abhijit
abhijit
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

re: Amie registration

Postby mohit420 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi friends; my name is Mohit...I have posted my AMIE form on 23rd Jan from haryana . Can I get eligibility to sit in the summer exams as I heard that now I am only be able to sit in winter exams....please suggest I am very confused....I have started my studies but these rumours demotivates me....please tell me....thanx in advance....
mohit420

Postby subham » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:01 pm

hi mohit for exam form fill up you need st number and for siting you need photo id card which will send by ieindia. For st number keep watch your mobile inbox because after grant your registration they will send sms to you with your st number after sending sending sms they will send hard copy of your photo id card to your home address. But it will take minimum two month but i hope you will get it before exam. So you first look on your st number and pray it will come before last date of exam form fill up. I hope you will sit for exam this summer keep visiting our forum if any new registration list will published we will inform.

regards
subham
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby snivas1008 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Ya i have sent change of address application form to IEI with my original ID card with 150 Rs DD.... before sending i had conversation with IEI Bangalore State centre head regarding this..he said if u didnt get ID card within Summer 2014 exams means keep ID Card xerox and bring documents of change of address sent by u to IEI and bring one of ID card like PAN Card or anyother.. we will allow u to attend exams...but what they said is they need ST Membership number.... :) i am happy if i dint got id card within exams also i wont worry.... :)

thank u
snivas1008

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION