AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b
study notes

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Support students on hunger strike against MHRD’s decision

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Support students on hunger strike against MHRD’s decision

Postby subham » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:44 am

Hi all of my friend Time has come we have to be united now, all student who are doing AMIE please Support students on hunger strike against MHRD’s decision.In every corner we are victimized although we are study hard to get pass mark. And in my opinion we are much better than any regular B tech students. We perform good in GATE exam with compete with all b tech student. so i request you please join students on hunger strike against MHRD’s decision requested to participate in IETE protest gathering on Thursday at Jantar Mantar. All of you requested to participate together in this joint effort. i request ever Delhi student please gather that place and support them. I hope Madam smritiirani ji and sir Modi ji will look on thish mater.

ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Support students on hunger strike against MHRD’s decisio

Postby Ajaykumar111 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:15 pm

please update status
Ajaykumar111

Postby Ajaykumar111 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:22 pm

The case of writ petition filed by amie against MHRD for recognition of our courses came up before joint registrar in Hon'ble High Court of Delhi for completion of proceedings on 31 July 2014. The respondents have not filed their counter affidavits till today. After hearing the arguments of both sides, the joint registrar has given them final opportunity to file their counter affidavits before the Joint Registrar with in four weeks by imposing a fee of Rs 10,000/-. The next date before the joint registrar is 10 Sept 2014.
Ajaykumar111

Postby kaibadi1 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:00 am

Yes it is time to re unite
kaibadi1

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION