project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Can we register AMIE with other institution???

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Can we register AMIE with other institution???

Postby lic_ibrahim » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Can we register AMIE with other institution (like IIT, REC, All state engineering course approval authority etc...?) to make this degree stronger??
Friends share your thoughts and experience….
:geek: :geek: :geek:
lic_ibrahim

Re: Can we register AMIE with other institution???

Postby subham » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:19 am

ibrahim i dont understand your question??

You tell about register IEIndia with other institution? or you want that any one can study amie, continuing with other course???????????????
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lic_ibrahim » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:11 pm

I try to tell,
After completion of AMIE degree (It’s equal to BE) with AMIE, can we appear any additional exam/test(or register) with engineering universities to covert AMIE degree to their university degree (I mean BE/B.tech)??
Or Do we have any other options??

So no approval issue…

Subham and friends please investigate and post reply…

It’s important to us.

subham wrote:ibrahim i dont understand your question??

You tell about register IEIndia with other institution? or you want that any one can study amie, continuing with other course???????????????
lic_ibrahim

Postby subham » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:10 pm

After completing AMIE seat on GATE. Take admission on MTech on any technical university including IIT, NIT and get regular Master degree easily.
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lic_ibrahim » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Appreciate your reply for master degree.
But whenever we go with AMIE degree we need to explain and conform about the equalance to BE with HR dept. especially in overseas.

That’s why I posted this and let we investigate for bachelor degree conformance of AMIE.

subham wrote:After completing AMIE seat on GATE. Take admission on MTech on any technical university including IIT, NIT and get regular Master degree easily.
lic_ibrahim

Postby subham » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:05 pm

In my personal experience regarding amie in iit, they respect amie rather than any private university. in my collage 4 peoples are completed M-tech from iit kpg after AMIE and got promotion to assistant professor . I do not tell about overseas because I have not any idea. And for all, inside the iit kharogpur there has a separate building for IEIndia and lots of professor of IIT kharagpur has active member for that. I should shear my experience in IIT admission interview they told you pass form IEIndia then it obvious you know some thing theoretical.
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION