Project Report
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 304
AMIE Section A Video tutorial on FDM AD-301
EXAM FOR SECTION A
C AND C++ PROGRAMMING TUTORIAL GUIDE
project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

amie project submission guidance

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

amie project submission guidance

Postby subham » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Hi all of my friends it is big confusion on every student regarding project submission. every one need amie project submission guidance. So i can try to give some amie project submission guidance. Every one have question on mind that

1) How many project report they have to submit ?
2) Where to send the project report?
3) Whom to address ?

Here i give some amie project submission guidance

Students, having secured minimum grade ‘C’ or above in 5 (five) or more subjects after declaration of result of Winter term, must complete the project work and submit one copy of the same to the project guide and one copy to the Director (EEA) by August 10 of that year for internal and external
evaluation. The project guide, in turn, shall submit his assessment report, along with the evaluated project report, to the Director (EEA) by August 20.
Similarly, students, having secured minimum grade ‘C’ or above in 5 (five) or more subjects after declaration of result of Summer term, must complete the project work and submit one copy of the same to the project guide and one copy to the Director (EEA) by February 10 of the following year for internal and external evaluation and the project guide must send the assessment report by February 20.
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION