project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Tips to pass Computing & Informatics (AD303)

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Tips to pass Computing & Informatics (AD303)

Postby abhijit » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:47 am

Dear all Members,

I analised the syllabus and the questions asked in the AMIE exams and came up with some tips that how we can secure the exam.

Please find the tips for Computer & Informatics.

If we see the syllabus of computing and informatics we see that syllabus is get divided into three fallowing part which are fallowing.

1.Programming Language section 2.Computer Hardware section 3.Computer Software section
Non IT background student facing problem in first part which is programming language. Programming language having major stake in question paper of computing and informatics so we can not ignore it. other part of computing and informatics are easy to learn as compare to programming language. you can only crack the paper of computing and informatics only if you have good command over computer hardware and computer software section.
Some Tips To Crack Computing and Informatics

1.For Non IT Student they should first complete computer hardware and computer software. if you do this will improve your confidence and remove your fear regarding computing and informatics.

2. If we look at last two to three year question paper we see that Binary conversion and Logic Gates are compulsory question so make strong command over this.

3. To complete computer theory in better way , I would like to advice you to use PETER NORTON textbook of TATAMcGRAW HILL publication. this is the Best book for computer theory i ever known. i used the same book and cleared my computing and informatics paper.

4. For Programming Language i want to i want to say that first make strong command over C Language after that learn C++. If you have any friend having IT background take his help otherwise join any institute for coaching of C and c++ language.

5.If we look at past few year question paper we find that Networking question asked regularly so networking question may be your sure marks if you prepare for it in good way.

Regards,
"Don't expect things to happen
Struggle & make them happen"

Thanks & Regards
Abhijit
abhijit
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Tips to pass Computing & Informatics (AD303)

Postby RAVIGARU » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi Abhijit, U have given very nice tips, Thanks. This will be very useful for every AMIE Student

As far as C and C++ Languages are concerned, one can go through this video tutorials
I have learned C & C++ from zero to a fair level

By going through the following tutorials, Iam 100 % sure that one can write any programme generally asked in the exam

C Language Video Tutorials

C++ Video Tutorials

And i recommend to type the program in the IDE (Integrated Develop Environment) compile, run and check the output yourself then only u can
have better grip over the language

Watch this video to Know How to download IDE (Integrated Develop Environment)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMx_G05cqYI[/youtube]

Thank You
RAVIGARU
Adviser
Adviser

Postby abhijit » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Thanks for your information for C and C++.
The Video link you given are excellent.
Dear all members please go through the link to gain your Knowledge in C / C++
Thanks again.
"Don't expect things to happen
Struggle & make them happen"

Thanks & Regards
Abhijit
abhijit
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Postby ppradeep27 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:18 pm

HI abhijit,

Thanks for ur valuable advice, by reading itself, i got a bit confidence, in clearing this paper, as i am from a Non IT background.

Thanks once again
ppradeep27

Postby RAVIGARU » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 pm

ppradeep27 wrote:HI abhijit,

Thanks for ur valuable advice, by reading itself, i got a bit confidence, in clearing this paper, as i am from a Non IT background.

Thanks once again

Hi Pradeep, if you are from Non IT Background, go through the video tutorials given in the above link and
in ur PC do same as he is doing in tutorials. Type and run programmes yourself. It will be very fun and u will learn faster

See the following post also for more tutorials

http://www.amie.nbcafe.in/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=107

Thanks & regards
RAVIGARU
Adviser
Adviser

Postby skpr47 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Dear Sir,

i need your Help,
Please Provide me Passing Materials of Computing and Informatics (AD 303).
ASAP

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep Kapoor
Email Skpr47@gmail.com

abhijit wrote:Dear all Members,

I analised the syllabus and the questions asked in the AMIE exams and came up with some tips that how we can secure the exam.

Please find the tips for Computer & Informatics.

If we see the syllabus of computing and informatics we see that syllabus is get divided into three fallowing part which are fallowing.

1.Programming Language section 2.Computer Hardware section 3.Computer Software section
Non IT background student facing problem in first part which is programming language. Programming language having major stake in question paper of computing and informatics so we can not ignore it. other part of computing and informatics are easy to learn as compare to programming language. you can only crack the paper of computing and informatics only if you have good command over computer hardware and computer software section.
Some Tips To Crack Computing and Informatics

1.For Non IT Student they should first complete computer hardware and computer software. if you do this will improve your confidence and remove your fear regarding computing and informatics.

2. If we look at last two to three year question paper we see that Binary conversion and Logic Gates are compulsory question so make strong command over this.

3. To complete computer theory in better way , I would like to advice you to use PETER NORTON textbook of TATAMcGRAW HILL publication. this is the Best book for computer theory i ever known. i used the same book and cleared my computing and informatics paper.

4. For Programming Language i want to i want to say that first make strong command over C Language after that learn C++. If you have any friend having IT background take his help otherwise join any institute for coaching of C and c++ language.

5.If we look at past few year question paper we find that Networking question asked regularly so networking question may be your sure marks if you prepare for it in good way.

Regards,
skpr47

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION