1FATP8UH3K5159596 Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L
previous year Question Paper OF COMPUTER NETWORKS WINTER 10
e-book of material science and engineering by kakani
Project Report
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 304
AMIE Section A Video tutorial on FDM AD-301
EXAM FOR SECTION A
C AND C++ PROGRAMMING TUTORIAL GUIDE

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Tips to complete your exam in time

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Tips to complete your exam in time

Postby subham » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 pm

hi friend today i sharing some vital information i take different feedback from different student they told they are failed not for they can't answer any thing they fail for they can not complete the paper in time. If you capable to write answer of 60 marks it is very difficult to hope get 50 out of them.And another i share information that lots of student more than 50% are failed with grade D means 40-49 marks.So you need to answer more and try to complete the paper.

I give you some Tips to complete your exam

1> After getting question paper don't waste your time to looking around and not look on other face it will effect on your concentration.Go through the whole paper select which question you should attain,marked them.Now not waste your any time start writing.

2> You should write appropriate and small answer rather make it unnecessary huge.

3> Write the answer what ever you know if you don't remember that time then not waste your time leave a space and go for next question. After completion all question now you check leave question and try to solved them as many you can.

4> Do writing speed training before giving exam with sample exam.

For sample exam we amie nbcafe try to conduct it before exam. If you feel this tips is helpful and want to try sample exam please reply and post.

ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION