project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Tips for AMIE Student to complete AMIE

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

Tips for AMIE Student to complete AMIE

Postby subham » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi friends only IEIndia provides you a chance to complete your graduation degree in engineering in almost every branch of engineering.But structure of AMIE is quite different when compared to regular courses.You will not get any guidance to complete your respective subjects. Most of students are engaged in job so it seems very difficult to complete in short span of time. So friends, with my experience i am giving some tips which will help you a lot, if you follow these tips.

1> The most Important thing to complete AMIE is to keep your confidence that you can do it with strong determination.

2> Never believe in rumor that "AMIE is tough". Try to answer them with determination that you can show them that it is not tough. Keep in mind "Nothing is Impossible in world" you may have to work hard for achieving your goal.

3> For starting you have to select a time span which you can give for study it may be 1 or 2 hour does not matter but be honest on that, every day you should maintain the time table because no one is there to guide you.You have to make your self as guide of your own.

4> Give first priority to AMIE then your job, because only AMIE can bring you higher rank in your job In sort span of time.

5> Do not Fix your target to complete AMIE in a certain time.It may depraved you, it should remember "Failure is a Pillar of Success".

I am sure if you motivate yourself like that you will be completing your AMIE much faster than you think.

Please share your thoughts on this and post here.

ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tips for AMIE Student to complete AMIE

Postby abhijit » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Nice experience subham........thanks a lot for sharing your experience.
we should learn from your experience.
thanks a lot.
"Don't expect things to happen
Struggle & make them happen"

Thanks & Regards
Abhijit
abhijit
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Postby dramavat » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:39 pm

yes, you are right. we should not prejudge any condition or problems in our life. Instead of being weak to face problems, we should try to oppose and be most positive person.

With your positivity, confidence and smart work of preparation, you will get SUCCESS.
dramavat

Postby nikhil » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and motivation.

I to heard that "AMIE IS TOUGH" and was in confusion .

2nd point really motivated me .
nikhil

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION