project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

OVERSEAS EXAM CENTER -DOHA (QATAR)

Discuss your AMIE related anything quaries.....

OVERSEAS EXAM CENTER -DOHA (QATAR)

Postby ppradeep27 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi friends,

I am pradeep.p here a newly joined ST member, and am planning to give my 1st exam for section A, from an overseas center (Doha-Qatar).

On going through the application form, i found that for overseas exam center the fee is 150 $(dollars), so for this , 2 questions arised in my mind.

1. If am making a DD , for what amount should i make, that is should i make it for the equivalent amount in indian rupee, or should i make it for 150 $ itsself from SBI bank. ( this question arrised because, the currency rates are flexible every now and then )

2. If at all i am planning to pay it by my creditcard, what are the ways to do it, as with membership package, i recieved a credit card authorization form, but in that also, the amount coloumn is mentioned with suffix Rs ( but the amount i have to pay is 150 $ ).

Hoping to recieve the reply at the earliest,
Is there anyone , who is giving there winter exams from Doha, Qatar center (004)
ppradeep27

Re: OVERSEAS EXAM CENTER -DOHA (QATAR)

Postby RAVIGARU » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi Pradeep

For your point No. 1

In my view you have to pay in $ only.. ie DD for 150$ for exam fee, because $ value keeps changing but u have to pay in $ only

For Point No.2 I am not quite sure, But you can contact Overseas chapter at Doha at following address for clarification regarding credit card payment.

QATAR CHAPTER
P. O. Box 18523, Doha, Qatar
Telefax : (00974) 4427673
E-mail : ieiqatar@gmail.com
RAVIGARU
Adviser
Adviser

Re: OVERSEAS EXAM CENTER -DOHA (QATAR)

Postby ppradeep27 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Thankyou, Mr Ravigaru, for ur kind suggestions. I will check with the Qatar chapter, for further clarifications.

rergards
pradeep
ppradeep27

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION