AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit
Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 302
Result of lab and project
AMIE WINTER 2017 RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED
Query related to re registration of section b
study notes

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

Amie preparation

Get details about AMIE , Elegibility, coarse structure, Fees Strucure, Updated information from IEI(india)........

Amie preparation

Postby sagar sharma » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:46 am

Hi friends,those who cannot completed graduation in enginering such as diploma stream any branch where you can complete your graduation in engineering which is recognized everywhere And it is also true that most of the students are busy with their job, they cant get sufficient time to study thoroughly. Every one thinks How to start Amie preparation ? Some tip helps to start ur preparation

Here i share my experience and share with you all, how i have started my amie preparation.

1. First you make separate note book for different subjects.

2. Paste the photocopy of the syllabus of respective subject on first page.

3. Go through the syllabus with very concentration.

4. Arrange last five years question paper.Which you can find from our forum.

5. Write down the question in your subject wise note book by chapter wise like in material science from chapter defect in crystal you search all question from last five years question paper and write on note book.

6. For making this note book you have to spend some time, after completion you will realize that 20% of your study is completed.

7. Now make a idea what are the minimum chapters to read for answering all questions.

8. After selecting chapters now you should take over view of those chapter from IEIndia study material.

9. Now you can get lots of confidence. Now search spacial study notes chapter wise from different websites. I think most of them you can get from our site go through that.

10. Follow the examination Guidance for completing exam in time.
sagar sharma

Return to ABOUT AMIE