Free Download AMIE Section A study notes on AD 304
AMIE Section A Video tutorial on FDM AD-301
EXAM FOR SECTION A
C AND C++ PROGRAMMING TUTORIAL GUIDE
project work 2018
AD302 material science summer 2018
Free download question paper of material science winter 2016
Notes for Pulse & Digital circuit

Registration Running on Online Classes for AMIE Summer 2018 Click Here to Register

HOW TO BECOME PREMIUM MEMBER?

Premium members can download latest question papers, excellent study materials, ebooks and MCQs for Group C and give online test for different subject and lot more

Re: HOW TO BECOME PREMIUM MEMBER?

Postby subham » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:26 am

sayali wrote:Hi,
Thank you very very much Subham. But still ,will you tell me from where should i buy those books ??

First you can see any book stall where engineering booksare avalable and also online purchase form http://www.jainbookagency.com/booksearch.aspx?aname=Jain+Brothers.
ImagePlease like us in facebook to help you more and get all update...@http://www.facebook.com/AMIE.NBCAFE
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby uttam143 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:23 pm

hello Frnds
I hv passed section a.now I ll attend sec b in electronics. plz tell me which book best for
1. electronic circuits
2. communication egg
3. design of electronic circuits
uttam143

Postby m. milkarani » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:52 pm

hi frnds,
i am telling you some tips in study, how can we concentrate on our studies, if u r an employ then carry your books which subject u want to study with you, when u r feeling free from work like lunch break or tea break at that time refer that book, when your boss is not stay in office, if you don't have any work at that time then u will utilize that time for studying simple. just get up from bed at early morning 4'o clock because that time is very useful to us at that time what we are studying is locked in our mind's only. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by m. milkarani on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
m. milkarani

Postby m. milkarani » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:02 pm

hi to all,
i am listen about this "AMIE NBCAFE" is most useful to all the students of Amie who are studying Amie. by using this nbcafe they are completed their sec a in first at only through the study materials of this nbcafe only. i am very thank full to nb cafe. i will try to become a premium member in this forum. i will help to some more people to visit this forum and will explain to them about this nbcafe we all are very thankful to nbcafe for help us. and we are most like to become premier members in this nbcafe. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Last edited by m. milkarani on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m. milkarani

Postby m. milkarani » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm

hi frnds,
i have completed my diploma in dece. and i have apply to amie. my application was selected for st member i am feeling very happy about that. my name was allocated in ICNC-149 (30-9-2013). but i din"t get any any information about that membership package. i didn't receive any e-mail nor any text message to my mobile. what can i do to know the details of my membership pack. plz help me how can i get that membership pack if any body face this problem. how much time it will take to reach my home. plz suggest me on happy.mmrani25@gmail.com :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
m. milkarani

Postby m. milkarani » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 pm

hi frnds ,
tell me at where i can purchase the text books for Amie sec a in Vijayawada or gudivada which are placed in Krishna district, Andra Pradesh. which author books are useful and getting more information and grip on the total subjects of sec a. is there any alternate way to get books on home delivery if it is possible what can i do to get that textbooks in the easy way. is it possible to get with in four to five days or else any other way for getting those textbooks. if anybody know about this please give me the more information about text books............. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
m. milkarani

Postby m. milkarani » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:39 pm

hi to all,
i am applying for amie st membership. i want to complete my section 'a' in first attempt only. if any body complete sec a in first attempt please suggested me what are the rules and regulations, which books are help you for that , what are the tips to get a good grade marks in first attempt only. if any body have such type of materials with you please mail me on happy.mmrani25@gmail.com. please read this query and answer me then nly i am feeling peaceful. very thankful to all of you....
m. milkarani

Postby m. milkarani » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:55 am

design.pdf

hi friends,
please find the above attachment. it contains the last five years previous question papers of fundamentals design and manufacturing (ad-301).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.Please Register yourself to Download for register click on REGISTER
m. milkarani

Postby m. milkarani » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 am

Computing & Infomatics.pdf

hi friends,

please find the above attachment. it contains the last five years previous question papers of computing and informatics (ad-302).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.Please Register yourself to Download for register click on REGISTER
m. milkarani

Postby m. milkarani » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:21 am

hi friends,

find the below attachment. it will useful for u
Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing - MSc - 1.pdf
m. milkarani

PreviousNext

Return to LIST OF SECTION A & B QUESTION PAPERS/STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS