New Enrollement

New to AMIE????? please post here
Laiju

New Enrollement

Post by Laiju »

Hi,

I recently got enrolled into AMIE.What i supposed to do next? Someone please guide me
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Enrollement

Post by subham »

Are You got membership icard and study material from ieindia ?
Laiju

Post by Laiju »

I applied through AMIE study circle Roorkee on last December & my name is there in the recent list published by IEI. There i stands i didnt get any i card or anything but i got my study materials 4 months back.

Thanks for your reply Subham
kunal pase

Post by kunal pase »

Sir I have sent the application for Non-corporate St-membership on 3rd march,2012 along with all the documents and demand draft,but still I have not get my name in the enrollment list ICNC-129. Its my request to you to please tell me the tentative date till which I will get my membership No.Also tell me the way in which I can know about my application status.Its already getting 4 months right now.I have already sent mail to membership <membership@ieindia.org>,
technical@ieindia.org, da@ieindia.org but there is no reply.

Thanking you,
abhijit
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by abhijit »

Hi kunal.......

if you not getting answer by e-mail then i suggest you to call them. Actually it takes 3-6 months.

please call them to this no. 033-40106266

please reply what happened ....
kunal pase

Post by kunal pase »

hiii
Sir i got my membership no. on 25/07/2012. Bot yet I got nothing through post in my home. It has been mentioned to submit examination form from 21 august2012 to 21 sept 2012 to appear in Winter 2012.S o what to do... shal i wait for the I-CARD and study material or i can apply after 21 august.

Regards,
kunal pase
abhijit
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by abhijit »

Hi Kunal
First of all congratulation to you.
I think you will get all the documents within 15 -20days. so you have time. dont panic.
For examination you can download the exam form along with Rs. 2000/- draft from IEI website or here. we have already upload it.
if you get the documents then u need not to download the exam form.

thanks
kunal pase

Post by kunal pase »

thankyou sir....
sankardey

Post by sankardey »

Sir,
I passed AMIE SECA(Non-Diploma Stream) in WINTER 1991in old scheme . After that I got permission to sit in AMIE SECB(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) in winter 1992.
But due to my family problem I could not continue and attend the exam of AMIE SECB(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) further.

Now I want to appear in AMIE SECB in revised scheme. Please kindly let me know the procedure to appear in the AMIE SECB exam. Now.

My E mail ID is - karsankar@gmail.com

with regards
Sankar Kumar Dey
Last edited by sankardey on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
subham
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subham »

sankardey wrote:Sir,
I passed AMIE SECA(Non-Diploma Stream) in WINTER 1991in old scheme . After that I got permission to sit in AMIE SECB(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) in winter 1992.
But due to my family problem I could not continue and attend the exam of AMIE SECB(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) further.

Now I want to appear in AMIE SECB in revised scheme. Please kindly let me know the procedure to appear in the AMIE SECB exam. Now.
My AMIE SECA Marksheet and SEC B ADMIT card is attached herewith.

My E mail ID is - karsankar@gmail.com
Contact NO is -- 9883239868

with regards
Sankar Kumar Dey

Hi Sankar we will update you today evening because we have to check the rules book of IEIndia.please visit this forum at night and give us your update status.

Return to “NEW TO AMIE”