Following things to be taken care while preparing for AMIE examinations. I think it will help a lot to every candidate.
1. Daily spare some 1 or 1.5 hrs to collect the required syllabus, notes, old question papers. And Select the no. of subjects you are comfortable with.Do not try to divert your concentration on too much subjects.
2. Read last five years Q-papers (what kind of Question are generally asked and from which chapter) and must read group C. It is most important thing which will help you in attempting question paper.
3. Prepare for at least 3 chapters per group (Group A and B).
4. Take your feasible time (leave) from your Job 7-15 days is a good Slab.
5. Go into the books just like you did for your 10th or university exams. Give best of your time during these days. Try to avoid outings for any reasons.
6. Most important Attempt 90-100% of Question paper at the time of Exam. Whether you know it or not but write something and try to attempt as much as possible. It's really works.
7. Try to Attempt questions you know very well first.
Rest ...You need Good Luck
You may also visit below links
How to start Amie preparation ?
GUIDELINES AND TIPS FOR PREPARATION OF AMIE EXAMINATION
AICTE Aproved IEIndia (AMIE) as a Statutory Council in India
PREMIUM MEMBER DOWNLOADS SEC B STUDY MATERIALS
PREMIUM MEMBER DOWNLOADS SEC A STUDY MATERIALS
Latest Question Paper Download for Premium Member
HOW TO BECOME PREMIUM MEMBER?
FREE DOWNLOAD SECTION A STUDY MATERIAL SUBJECT WISE
FREE DOWNLOAD SECTION B STUDY MATERIAL DEPARTMENT WISE
FREE DOWNLOAD SECTION A UNSOLVED QUESTION PAPER SUBJECT WISE
FREE DOWNLOAD SECTION B UNSOLVED QUESTION PAPER SUBJECT WISE
Text Book for AMIE Section A
our moto is make our forum helpful to every amie student because we know the pressure of all amie student and their condition mostly all are engage with job and not get proper time to study so we are try to help them some extend .
Mr Abhijit you have posted Excellent tips.abhijit wrote:4. Take your feasible time (leave) from your Job 7-15 days is a good Slab
I have myself following these tips and took 20 days leave before this summer 2012 exam
Thank You very much
Now this is the time to select subjects you are going to appear in Winter 2012
Select the subjects carefully and start studying from now onwards
Do not wait for some good time to come for studying
Now you are in good mood, hard working for exams, continue same tempo
Start studying daily from now onwards
All the best
This is the first and the most important step. If student himself is motivated about a certain thing, he will struggle to achieve it.
2. Develop interest in subjects.
This is the next important step. Unless and until one is interested in subject, one can't progress.
Discussion has a very important role in study. More you discuss, more you are likely to remember. Discuss with your friends.
4. How To Develop Interest In Subjects?
Initially read subjects which you like most. Later start reading other subjects which you like less.Slowly you will develop interest in those subjects also.
5. Study Timings
There is nothing like morning timings or night hours are better. Study timings has to be decided by the student depending upon his choice. If he gets quite atmosphere in the night, that will be the best time for him in his house.
6. How Many Hours To Study Per Day?
This again is variable depending upon homework and study load. Students from . Slowly increase study timings.
7. How To Build Confidence?
Solve old question papers. This will improve your confidence.
8. Group Study
Do group study if possible
9. Fear ( phobia) For A Particular Subject
Remove fear related to any particular subject.
Find out what you like. Many students go through this phase of confusion.
10. Memory Tips
Use pnemonics and mind maps to remember. Underline with color pencils. Use specific figures like stars etc to highlight important points.
11. How To Improve Concentration?
Do yoga, pranayam to improve concentration. Ideally one should have a separate room for study. Use mind relaxation techniques.
12. Diet And Health
Diet is very important to maintain good health during exam days. Never neglect diet.
13. How To Take Notes Effectively?
Read your course books properly and make your own personal notes. Use of more diagrams and codes while taking notes will save a lot of time.
14. Practice Makes A Man Perfect
Practice is the most important thing try solving sample papers /problem set.
15. Set Goals
Life without goals is like journey without destination. So set goals. Remember that one can achieve almost everything with a strong determination. One should always remember Swami Vivekanand and his speeches.
16. Avoid Stress
Stress is going to affect a student's performance during exams. Minimal amount of stress is acceptable. Don't take too much tension. Exams are a part of life. So avoid stress.