HOW TO BECOME PREMIUM MEMBER?

Premium members can download latest question papers, excellent study materials, ebooks and MCQs for Group C and give online test for different subject and lot more
khukan

Re: HOW TO BECOME PREMIUM MEMBER?

Post by khukan »

I think this 15 post only is not very imposible. accoing to me iy will be more easy to post rathar than pay money. so keep it up guys.
khukan

Post by khukan »

hi guys..... today I am sharing about my experience about computer and informatics.

30% marks asked from basic computer. and other 70% marks asked frm c and c++. so if you want to pass than u must stuxy c very well.
khukan

Post by khukan »

hi... this is khukan. I want to know one thing that if I make 15. than what will be my chance of getting premium membrship? and if I post all the topic only regarding study meterials then whether the admin will give me permission . no doubt that discussion is better than spending money.
rajeshbhanu25

Post by rajeshbhanu25 »

how to become a premium member
DEEPTI7167

Post by DEEPTI7167 »

Can we have question papers since 2005 of all subjects of electronics and com branch
shashikk

Post by shashikk »

Feels great become a member of this AMIE NBCAFE. Thank you admin. And Hello every friends. ..
Last month, I got ST membership No. and I have applied Sec A exam through online for Summer session.
Don't have any text book/study material, It may be next month I will get the study material. Anybody had soft copy of text book/solved papers, Please send us to this mail : Shashi.naik92@gmail.com

Thanks/Regards,
Shashi Kumar
tappuda6612

Post by tappuda6612 »

[quote="khukan"]hi guys..... today I am sharing about my experience about computer and informatics.

30% marks asked from basic computer. and other 70% marks asked frm c and c++. so if you want to pass than u must study c very well.

Without C it is not possible to PASS Computing.
debarati

Post by debarati »

how to download mark sheet?
Ajaykumar111

Post by Ajaykumar111 »

I Have upload 10 years papers for DIPLOMA STREAM .
RAJNESH2156

Re: material_Science-W05 Question paper

Post by RAJNESH2156 »

rsathishkumar.r wrote:Hi friends,

I got Material Science Question paper for the Winter 2005. Please find the attachment.

Thank you,

Return to “LIST OF SECTION A & B QUESTION PAPERS/STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS”